Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 04, 2011

New Style

As usual, today I woke up at 12pm..LOL what a dream I had last night.. I dreamt about my lecturer - Mr.E called me and ask about football match ==> Real Madrid.. And in my dream my bestie Samuel & I can't remember the other one were in my apartment watching the game..LOL what a dream!!
I must have gone mad thinking about football, my apartment & friends..haha

Today I woke up & read my phone, The Khuntoria Fan Pages has uploaded new episodes, so I straight away open my beloved lappy..LOL obsessed much~~!

I dloaded all & enjoy it soo much laughing alone.. Some people might say i'm crazy doing so.. But I just love Khuntoria soo much!!

I ate 'oblong' ( looks pretty much like McD's GCB ) & drank my favourite Teh Tarik ping while watching it..wkakaa
~~having the time of my life~~

I hope the internet service at my future university is ok so I can still download my favourite Khuntoria Couple & Campus Couple..

I really like these couple, keep it up!!
난 정말 커플처럼 유지! (nan jeongmal i keopeul cheoleom yuji !) 


DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT'S THE NEW STYLE?? I DIDN'T SWITCH ON THE TV FOR THE WHOLE DAY TODAY!!HAHAHAH~
(the good thing about it also, I don't need to fight with my brother about whose controlling the remote..wkaka..but both of us have the same interest - Spongebob Squarepants & Phineas & Ferb!! haha~
But exclude this statement for the night because I will be watching my favourite Merlin show every weekdays >.~ )

Till then,

With love,
Casey =)

No comments:

Post a Comment